Just like Carment Electra and Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, regularly named as the most desirable woman in Hollywood, admits she is having difficulty in the love department since splitting from long-term boyfriend Cash Warren earlier this year.
She says it’s just as hard for her as it is for her non-celebrity friends to find the true love:
I think it’s probably the same as it is for anyone else. All my girlfriends who aren’t actresses have the same problems finding a boyfriend as anyone in Hollywood.
The problem, she thinks, is not just with the men, but women too.
Here’s what Jessica Alba wants in Mr. Right!
- Firstly, anyone in a relationship with me has to learn that I’m just not going to be around all the time.
- The Sin City actress insisted that her type of guy should be funny, romantic and emotional.
- I love funny guys and I like a guy to be romantic and to be in touch with his feelings.
- The perfect Mr. Right has not only the actress to please, but should also be able to keep up with her dad
- He’s also got to be able to watch sport and hang out with my dad.
She still has to wait for a sometime to find her right man.
Clik Here To get More Sexy and Feminists
Labels: Jessica Alba