Top Recent View

Blognakal

Ericka Hoffman
She is Blonde beauty Photos Ericka HoffmanThis blonde beauty is one of the cutest Blognakal yet. She loves indie music and her iPod. So d...



Blognakal Introduce :

Blognakal: What is your favorite movie?
Ericka Hoffman: Recently I've been into comic book films - I saw The Dark Knight the night it was released. I thought it was a great film, brilliant director. I also recenly saw Iron Man, which was too amazing, not to mention Robert Downey Jr. is one of my favorite actors.

Blognakal: Who is your favorite band or song?
Ericka Hoffman: I listen to Bright Eyes, The Shins, Cat Power, The Decemberists, One A.M. Radio, Blonde Redhead - a lot of "indie" music.

Blognakal: What is your day job?
Ericka Hoffman: I work as a design assistant and studio manager for an interior designer.

Blognakal: What is your favorite techie gadget?
Ericka Hoffman: My BlackBerry and iPod.

Blognakal: What are you a fan of and why?
Ericka Hoffman: I am a fan of art, modeling, photography, and most of all, fashion. I enjoy the creativity behind all of the above.

Blognakal: If you could switch places with anyone, who would it be?
Ericka Hoffman: I really would not want to be anyone other than myself.

Blognakal: If you could be any video game character, who would you be?
Ericka Hoffman: I would be one of the little characters in Katamari Damacy that rolls the sticky ball around to make the cosmos.

Blognakal: Who embodies your ideal man?
Ericka Hoffman: My ideal man is someone who is talented, trustworthy, witty, and mentally strong. Someonw who makes me laugh in all circumstances. Someone who could stand by me, no matter what. My ideal man is caring and compassionate. He enjoys the little things in life and does not let the stresses of the world get him down.
Fall TV Guide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Hot Recent View

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online