Top Recent View

Blognakal

I thought this was fun to look at - quite some time ago, InStyle did a series of transformations of different actors and actresses, and they covered the physical and style changes that Angelina Jolie has gone through over the years.

I know it’s not a new piece, some of you may have already seen it. I was looking for good photos of hair styles that I want to take with me to the hairdresser and ended up in that transformation section (I was actually looking for pictures of Katie Holmes and her angled bob, if you’re curious), and I noticed that Angelina Jolie was in there too.

Naturally I went and looked to see if Brad Pitt was in there somewhere, and yes he was! Go see how Brad has changed over the years too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Hot Recent View

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online